Spectacular South Africa Fly-N-Stay Honeymoon Special [ TGSAK-A ]
- City Tour
- Roundtrip economy class return airfare with taxes.
- Domestic Airfare Johannesburg – George
- 09 Nights accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast and Dinners
- Day Excursion to Sun City from Johannesburg
- Cape town City Orientation tour
- Table Mountain Cable car
- Seal Island Cruise in Cape Town
- Boulders Beach in Cape Town
- Cape Point in Cape Town
- Cape of Good Hope in Cape Town
- Return Funicular tickets in Cape Point
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife
- Ostrich Farm
- Game Drive in Garden Route Game Lodge
- Day Excursion to Tsitsikamma
- All transfers in a Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Visa fees & procedures.
- Local tourist guide where not specified above.
- Any Golfing related fees.
- Conservation fees.
- Mineral water on coaches & microbuses. Available at an additional charge of ZAR 30.00 per person per day.
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides.
- Porter age fees.
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions.
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated).
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Johannesburg
On arrival at Johannesburg, Meet and greet our representative and take your transfer to the hotel. On arrival at hotel check-in to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Johannesburg - Sun City - Johannesburg
After breakfast, proceed for full day excursion to Sun City. Explore Sun City on your own, Here you can enjoy heaps of activities like 24x7 Casino, night club, Theater, Movie Cinema, Segway, Spa & Beauty Treatments, Fun Zone and Gaming for Kids, Bowling, Quad Biking, Hot Air Ballooning, Zip Lining, water sports Para Sailing, Kayaking Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Family Boat, Tube Rides, Golfing, Gokarting , Hovercraft Ride, Valley Of The Waves and many more. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : Johannesburg - George Airport - Knysna
After Breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and take your transfer to Johannesburg Airport to Board your flight to George. On arrival at George Airport take your transfer to Knysna and check-in to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Knysna
After breakfast, proceed for full day excursion to Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm & Cango Wildlife Ranch. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5 : Knysna Tsitsikamma Knysna
After breakfast, proceed for full day excursion to Tsitsikamma and Bloukrans Bridge Ranch. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 : Knysna - Cape Town
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Cape Town. Enroute visit Game Drive at Garden Route Game Lodge. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Cape Town
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour of Cape Town. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge and V&A Waterfront. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Cape Town
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour of Cape Town. Private Full Day Cape Point Tour. Join us on Africa's premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it "the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe" This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (extra cost) - swimming in Indian Ocean possible, penguin colony in Simons town. Post tour return back to the hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Cape Town
After breakfast, Today enjoy the day at your own . Enjoy rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Departure from Cape Town
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and board your flight for your onward journey.
|Johannesburg, South Africa||Signature Lux Hotel Sandton|
|Knysna, South Africa||The Graywood Hotel|
|Cape Town, South Africa||Inn on the Square|
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travel Gateway for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travel Gateway
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.